List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: Right/left pages & print preview
From:       Travis Evans <travisevans () cox ! net>
Date:       2003-10-31 17:38:22

Sorry to restart this thread. I lost the original thread messages due to
a hardware failure, so I can't reply to them. (Had to read them in the
list archives.) I'll have to write my response as a new message. (That's
also why I forgot all about the thread until just now!)

klaus suggested left page not linked to right page and right page not
linked to left page. I checked that and it is set properly, so that's
not the problem.

Daniel suggested sending a document. I'll see if I can get a sample
document to send some time.

If I missed any other responses, please let me know.

--
Thanks!
Travis