List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] quickstart
From:       CPH <cphennessy () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2003-10-31 19:53:51

On Friday 31 October 2003 14:21, Dennis Tuchler wrote:
> Am I correct that the quick start program is somewhere on the SuSE 9.0
> CDs? How do I find it to install it (i.e. what is the actual name of the
> application)?

Dennis,
	It's not on on distribution as far as I know.
Please have a look at apps.kde.org or apps.kde.com

--
CPH : openoffice.org volunteer

					http://support.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Also please reply *only* to users@openoffice.org, as your responses will be
answered more quickly, more correctly, and shared to help more people.