List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] error
From:       CPH <cphennessy () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2003-10-08 0:43:42

address you can use when you have a users problem or question about
OpenOffice.
However please note that it is a moderated email list and most replies *only*
go to the mailing list so you should really consider sending an email to
users-subscribe@openoffice.org.
There are many questions asked and answered on the users mailing list every
day, if you find that there is too many emails then you can read the messages
to these lists on http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.openoffice.questions.

You are not the first person to respond to my personal email address ( and I'm
sure that you will not be the last ), but to get the best and most prompt

--
CPH : openoffice.org volunteer

					http://support.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Also please reply *only* to users@openoffice.org, as your responses will be
answered more quickly, more correctly, and shared to help more people.