List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] openoffice 1.1.0 systemfonts
From:       CPH <CPHennessy () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2003-10-07 18:02:44

address you can use when you have a users problem or question about
OpenOffice.
However please note that it is a moderated email list and most replies *only*
go to the mailing list so you should really consider sending an email to
users-subscribe@openoffice.org.

Answers below:

On Tuesday 07 October 2003 14:39, Andreas Matthus wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> today I installed openoffice.org-l10n-de (debian). That is  O.K. But if
> I start the new programm it looks for seconds good and than the fonts in
> the menu-bar become very tiny.
>
> Who can help my?

Hi Andreas,
 	Maybe http://openoffice.debian.net can help you ?