Ralph R Nero wrote: > I Have wndows XP > I am getting message > The following internal error has occured: Get Storage,Get Name: "No > Content! > What do I Need to Do? > > Tahnks, > Ralph Nero Hi, Ralph: The OOo site is practically useless this morning, so I can't get you the link I was looking for, but this is a known problem. If I remember correctly, doing a repair will take care of it for you. Tam -- Tam -- The OOo Equivalent of "That Crazy Cat Lady Down the Street" I prefer the term "eccentric", thank you. :)