List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] ezmlm warnings puzzle
From:       Mike McCallister <workingwriter () prodigy ! net>
Date:       2003-10-01 18:54:06

I have the same problem, to the point where I'm considering changing
providers. I've got SBC Yahoo and their mail servers are really strange. I
suspect they don't like ezmlm as a sender, but that's not the only problem.
All my Yahoo Groups seem to get frequent bounces as well (and I've
repeatedly tried to get the Yahoo Groups people to talk to their corporate
brethren at SBC, but--surprise--nothing ever changes).

Is there any chance at all for the OOo lists to shift to Mailman?

Mike McCallister