List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    powerpoint
From:       "dale" <danbury () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2003-08-25 18:46:47

Greetings,

My wife is an XP user.  She needs powerpoint for her 7th grade classroom.  I
was going to purchase Microsoft Office for Teachers, but my wife doesn't
need all the extra gadgets that comes with.  Someone recommended your site
for a potential solution.  Do you have a program that is like powerpoint
that won't cost $100.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Dale Fincher

danbury@att.net