List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] help needed
From:       CPH <cphennessy () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2003-07-02 23:19:56

On Wednesday 02 July 2003 12:57, Minal A. Aryamane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are developing a software and would require the following inputs.
However a few answers ( or attempts :) :

>   1. To use OpenOffice objects in Visual Basic 6.0(especially the
> OpenOffice.org Impress Objects), what are the basic installations and
> configurations to be done from scratch apart from Visual Studio
> installation.
You need the OpenOffice SDK and with it you can use the ActiveX ( or something
like that ) to communicate to OOo with Visual Basic. There are lots of
examples in the SDK.

> 2. How to use the OpenOffice.org Impress objects such that i can view the
> various slides in .sxi file(impress file) in our Visual Basic project.
This is probably explained in the developers guide ( found in the SDK ).

> 3. How to publish the slides selected from an .sxi file into Html File in
> our Visual Basic project.
You could also use Shockwave as Impress saves sxi files as swf also.

--
CPH : openoffice.org volunteer

Please reply *only* to users@openoffice.org, as your responses will be
answered more quickly, more correctly, and shared to help more people.