List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Groupware project: Glow
From:       Ain Vagula <ain () riiska ! ee>
Date:       2003-06-25 10:45:31

Avraham Hanadari wrote:
> It has been announced that the new OpenOffice groupware program, Glow,
> is available for download, but I have been unable to discover the link.
> Anyone had any luck with this? Try here for a start:
> http://groupware.openoffice.org/glow/

The directory ship/lib contains a pre-built milestone 0.1 glow.jar.
You can run this by cd-ing to the ship/run directory and using
either run.sh (on UNIX systems or systems with a UNIX-like shell)
or run.bat (on Windows).

Look at http://groupware.openoffice.org/source/browse/groupware/glow/

--
Ain Vagula