List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] New language
From:       Sander Vesik <Sander.Vesik () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2003-06-05 18:01:59

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Prof. Dr. Eduard Werner / Edward Wornar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like OO to recognize another language (Upper Sorbian), for which I have
> created hyphenation patterns. Unfortunately, Upper Sorbian is not among the
> languages OO seems to recognize. What do I have to do to be able to select
> "Upper Sorbian" among the languages to hyphenate and spellcheck?

Hi!

For OpenOffice.org to be able to spellcheck and hyphenate upper sorbian,
you will need to create dictionaries for it - please see

	http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/

for instructions. The discussion and help forum for people working on this
is normaly dev@sw.openoffice.org

> Cheers
>
> Edi

	Sander

OpenOffice.org - conquering the world 14000 PC-s at a time