List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Spellchecking
From:       Sven Garbade <garbade () psy ! uni-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2003-03-11 18:26:40

Hi all,

I think it must be trivial, but I can't figure out how to spellcheck a
text document. I've marked Tools -> Spellcheck -> AutoSpellcheck, but
nothing happens. If I try Tools -> Spellcheck -> Check, no error was
detected and the message "The spellcheck is complete" was printed. I'm
also confused about setting up the dictionary. In Tools -> Options ->
Language Settings -> Writing Aids -> New are a lot of dictionary
entries, but currently I've installed only two.

Thanks, Sven