List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] "Converters?"
From:       laurent.duperval () microcell ! ca
Date:       2003-03-04 12:21:41

On  3 Mar, RBE wrote:
> Just tried it.  It did no good whatsoever.  I need to know what the
> covenverter files are named.  Since I've been asking for a week, I
> assume they're a secret, so I'll give the password: "Swordfish."  Now
> can anyone tell me what they are named?

I most likely missed the beginning of this thread. What was the original
subject so I can go back and see what the issue is? Maybe I can help
(although most likely not).

Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@microcell.ca>

ROBERT E. LEE'S TRUCE
    Judgement comes from experience; experience comes from poor judgement.