List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Question concernant l'impression PDF sous OOo
From:       "zhiren" <zhiren () bigvalley ! net>
Date:       2003-01-23 20:41:31

>zhiren wrote:
>
>>This is under Linux, right? I use wine to open Acrobat Distiller
>4.0.
>>This way, if you are dual booting, there is no need to install the
>>software; you can just access it from Linux, mount it and wine it.
>>
>>Then, I print the docs first as a .ps file, and from there let
>>Acrobat Distiller do the job.
>>
>>WARNING: I only use, know and have experienced that Acrobat
>Distiller
>>version 4.0 that WORKS with wine; I don't know about other version.
>>

>If you already have a .ps file, just use ps2pdf to create the PDF
>file. :)

Yeah, with all the missing links. You click and it goes nowhere...:(

No, I don't blame aladin, ghost or ps2pdf; but I thought that
frenchman needed a pdf file that can represent his company well, not
just any pdf-ed file that even php can make..., so using Acrobat
Distiller should be the best way.

But of course, for a simple pdf-ed file..., there are already tons of
tools out there.

JD