List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Question concernant l'impression PDF sous OOo
From:       creafab () free ! fr
Date:       2003-01-23 15:04:38

Sorry !
I didn't mean to post that message on the english mailing list ! I use the
1.0.1 OOo release, but, never mind, this is the same question in english :
I use the GNU/Linux OOo, and I use the "Print as file" option in the Print menu
to create a .pdf file of my .sxw document. The document appears correctly in
the KDE pdf viewer, but is unreadable under Windows. The error message is
something like : "The document entry is 1.8 and not 2.0". The file then remains
unopend. Is there any way to solve that problem ?

       Thanks a lot !

       Fabien