List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    GUI interface font
From:       DeFue <dufeu () wolfenet ! com>
Date:       2002-12-30 1:06:01

Hello all,

I haven't been able to figure out how, or even if it's possible,
to change the font OOo GUI uses. I would like to change it from
the current serif font to something a lot clearer to read.

I have found and do understand the 'scaling option'.

Also, does anyone know if the antiailiasing option is applied to
the GUI font? It doesn't seem to be but I can't tell for sure.

Best regards,
Guy