List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] repost
From:       pippo () bellnet ! ca
Date:       2002-12-30 23:02:04

At 08:54 AM 12/30/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>pippo@bellnet.ca wrote:
> >
>>Could this be a bug in Cups, in the driver, or slhould I be using some
>>other setting for the printer?
>
>ghostscript needs its page offset (and/or its page size) set up correctly.
>You used to be able to fix this by tweaking one of the init files.

Hmmm.... The test page from the localhost:631 GUI prints out quite
correctly. Were I to mess with any settings, the whole thing might become
discombooberated.
It smells to me like it would be something in OO or the driver might not be
quite the right one for the task. Then, I don't know what kind of output OO
is sending to the printer. In other words, I haven't the vaguest notion of
what or where to tweak if tweak it be. :))
Pippo