List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    thesaurus missing
From:       Cedar Cox <cedarc () visionforisrael ! com>
Date:       2002-12-12 9:04:40

OO 643C, win98 (IIRC, could be 643, how do I tell?)

AFAIK, the thesaurus did work (I am not the main user of this
machine), and now the menu option is disabled.

Also, with a two page document, swriter is sluggish while typing,
especially inserting a <cr> at the top of the document.  This may be
related.  Computer is a P400, 128MB ram.

What should I do?  I expect a reinstall of OO will fix it, but I
will delay that in case there is a bug and information is needed
from the system in this state.

(BTW, we're using 643C because we want to try the bi-di support).

Thanks,
-Cedar

Please reply directly, I'm not subscribed to the list.