List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Screenshots
From:       "DW" <dwalt () suffolk ! lib ! ny ! us>
Date:       2002-12-03 21:06:54

Thank you all! I feel very enlightened. Just one more question....

I got the screenshot part down. Now, if I just want to print two pages as
one page, such as to print a two-page web-page on one page of paper (to show
a client what the whole thing would look like), is there indeed a way to do
it? (Without using screenshots.)

-Donna