List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Screenshots
From:       "DW" <dwalt () suffolk ! lib ! ny ! us>
Date:       2002-12-03 18:42:48

This is how I applied your suggestion, since I did not see a "Print Screen"
option:

Open OpenOffice.org HTML Editor. Choose View. Choose Print Layout. Print.

For webpages longer than a printed page, this option shows/prints two pages.
What I need, rather, is something that will print my WHOLE webpage such that
it would appear online (ie as one page) on ONE sheet of paper.  An extra
bonus would be if I could also capture and print the browser window, but I
am doubtful that OOo 1.0.1 has this capability.

So, to sum it up, how could I get one webpage on one printed page?

-Donna