List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] kde startup
From:       Olav Pettershagen <olav.pettershagen () trysil ! online ! no>
Date:       2002-12-02 17:00:38

Sundag 1. desember 2002 18:50 skreiv Niki:
> Hello!
> I have a problem with kde startup; since last week, an empty, new document
> (writer) is opened every time I login. Do you know how could I fix it?
>
> Thank you all,
> Niki

OpenOffice is probably added to the Autostart function in KDE. Next time you
log out, close all applications which you don't want to start together with
KDE and tick the little "restore session" box.

If you are happy with your next startup, untick the box when you log out
again.

Olav