List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] cannot use download
From:       Olav Pettershagen <olav.pettershagen () trysil ! online ! no>
Date:       2002-11-26 22:06:42

Tysdag 26. november 2002 22:50 skreiv Jim Kelleher:
> Hello We are going to need just a bit more information here.
> For starters what OS are you using, which will determine whiich of us may
> have that answer.

If you have Windows, just unwrap it (winzip)  and click on the execuable.

If you have Linux, untar and ungz (from the command line - RTFM - or some
graphical equivalent of Wnzip.

Then, click on the executable (perhaps you will have to type a command but
then you will not neeed this instructions) and follow the instructions on the
screen.

Olav