List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Drawing: Object handles and connector lines
From:       Solveig Haugland <solveig.haugland () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2002-11-22 14:42:10

Hi Cal,

You can add points to the rectangles or any objects. (This is also on pg. 798 in the \
StarOffice Companion, w/pictures of the icons etc.)

- Select the object.
- Make sure you're viewing the object bar and option bar. (View > Toolbars.)
- At the bottom left corner of the work area, find and click the Edit Glue Points \
                icon so it's recessed.
- The Edit Glue Points icons will appear in the object bar at the top of the work \
                area at the left side.
- Click the Insert Glue Point icon at the far left of the object bar and click on the \
object to add a glue point. Use the other icons if necessary to modify glue points.

Solveig
Solveig Haugland   solveig@getopenoffice.org

"StarOffice 6.0 Companion"  for StarOffice and OpenOffice.org
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0130384739/qid=1033058946/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_4/002-7958828-4404840?v=glance&n=507846

"OpenOffice.org Companion" CD and book
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0131407457/qid%3D1035408090/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/103-1338042-3084632