List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    SV: [users] Swedish version
From:       "Shanygin, Sergey" <Sergey.Shanygin () hyresgastforeningen ! se>
Date:       2002-10-11 11:31:40

Try http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/1.0.1/#sv
Windows and Linux versions.

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: johan.halmen@edu.loviisa.fi [mailto:johan.halmen@edu.loviisa.fi]
Skickat: den 11 oktober 2002 12:30
Till: users@openoffice.org
Ämne: [users] Swedish version

Is there a Swedish (or Finnish) version of the OpenOffice? I've found
dictionaries but not the complete translated program. Or are there
projects working on translations of the core program? I've browsed and
searched the site but haven't found anything. Nor have I found documents
that tell how translations should be done. OTOH I'm a newbie to
OpenOffice and therefore might have missed it.

Johan Halmén