List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Alignment queries
From:       John M Collins <jmc () xisl ! com>
Date:       2002-05-31 9:58:41

I am using OO 1.0 on Mandrake Linux 8.1 (which I keep thinking I must
upgrade but don't get the time).

I have a "fax" template which I have created in which I use Helvetica
12-point throughout and the "Text Body" style is justified.

All goes well until I print out the fax (either to a fax printer or a
"real" one) at which point the font gets suddenly changed as if  from
bold to regular and the justification is lost. Moreover all sorts of
funny spaces appear in the text.

If I highlight the text body and click on left-align and then justified
again all goes well and a second print comes out fine.

Can anyone explain?