List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Fw: File is currupted in Staroffice
From:       Tony Earnshaw <tonni () billy ! demon ! nl>
Date:       2002-05-29 20:30:13

ons, 2002-05-29 kl. 15:23 skrev Venkatesh Reddy. K - MIS Dept.:

> REQUEST TO ALL MATTER MOST URGENT

I'm subscribed to several mailing lists that have been spreading viri
and spam like the pest. Because the administrators of those lists do not
believe in content scanning incoming or outgoing mail; reason is
"freedom of speech".

Two of them are (supposedly) security lists. My Unix-based content
scanning SMTP server chucks away virus after virus and spam after spam
from these groups.

Even though I'm running Linux, there is *no way* I'd even try to open
that attachment on my machine. Sorry!

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981