List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Another formating question
From:       Scott Carr <scarr () progbits ! com>
Date:       2002-05-29 21:04:34

If you want keyboard:

<META>+O, A
<CTRL>+Tab to the Tabs tab.  (What else am I gonna say?)

Enter a position.
<META>+L = Left
<META>+T = Right, etc.
<META>+N = New

You have your tab stops.  Clicking on the Ruler is more visual, but you can do
it with the keyboard as well.

Where there is a will there is a way.  ;-)
--
Scott Carr
OpenOffice.org