List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    HotKeys
From:       "Chad Z. Hower \(Kudzu\)" <Chad-JM () Hower ! org>
Date:       2002-03-01 16:22:49

I have reassigned several hotkeys, however how can I use a hotkey to set a
style? For instance I want Alt-3 to select Heading 3 and Ctrl-K to revert to
Body Text.

Is there a way to do this?

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu/

IntraWeb - True RAD Development for the web!
FinalBuilder - Automate your build process with visual scripting!
  Both at http://www.AToZedSoftware.com

---