List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    how can I define a style for marginalia?
From:       "Simon Peter" <simon.peter () uni ! de>
Date:       2002-02-27 10:01:38

Hello,

I need to define a text style that looks like this one:
http://know.gspace.port5.com/marginalia.gif

In Word, this is no problem - but how can I do it in OO? When I open a Word
document that contains text like the one above, it becomes totally wrong
fromatted.

What I need is not the possibility to make marginalia by hand, but to define
a text style that can be used by simply clicking on it.

Any help appreciated. If there is a solution, I will switch immediately to
OO.

Thanks
Simon