List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: Installing as root, running as users
From:       David Grant <david.grant () telus ! net>
Date:       2001-12-10 9:05:44

Sorry about my last message I fixed it.  But there must be a bug
somewhere.  I guess I had an old 638 build .sversionrc file in my user's
home directory.  That caused an error message which prevented me from
different error though).  I then copied root's .sversionrc file into my
home directory and that fixed it.  But there must be a bug...why didn't
the OpenOffice.org installation create the .sversionrc file? and thus
overwrite the old one?  And why after I deleted this file and then
re-installed OpenOffice did it still not create the .sversionrc in my
home directory?  Build 638 did it no problem because I never had a
problem to do with this in Build 638.  At that time, I didn't know what
a .sversionrc file is...  Thanks!  Happy Openofficing,

David Grant