List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Export filters
From:       Hans-Joerg Mettig <hans () twc ! de>
Date:       2001-11-19 17:26:51

Hi all,

Using OpenOffice 638c, I have to convert SXW texts to MS Word. Have
tried out the DocumentConverter class given in the sources
(oo_638c_src/odk/examples/java/DocumentConverter). It works fine but
does not fully match my reqirements: I would like to have an "external"
solution, i.e. without opening the application frame to activate the
export filter. Does anyone know an example (C++ preferred) of how to
implement such a solution, a little bit more detailed than explained at
http://xml.openoffice.org/filter/ ? Thanks!

Regards,
Hans