List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: [discuss]  Re: Re: Has sun sacked half its developers?
From:       Laurent Godard <lgodard () indesko ! com>
Date:       2005-04-20 7:55:32

Hi Ian,

I totally agree with your point as it was as i started with OOo

DicOOo, FontOOo, OOoWikipedia, InstallVirgule ... are macros
It is a good way to understand OOo mechanism/API

Not everybody as the C++ knowledge of the "MASTERS"
Learning it is quite long
Can't we help and be counted as developpers if we don't code in heavy C++

Contributing (oor starting to contribute) this way will be the topic of
  the next IRC #ooonlc conference i'm in charge to prepare ...

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <lgodard@indesko.com> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com