List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Writer Question (Potentially Stupid)
From:       Sigmascape1 () cs ! com
Date:       2005-03-18 13:05:31

Hello,

I am not a frequent poster on this list, but I do try to keep up with certain \
discussions. I've wondered for awhile about a feature not included in OOo's Writer \
app... the ability to click anywhere on a page and type (like WordPerfect and MS \
Word). I assume it is some kind of patent issue.

I apologize if this is a question that has been answered before.

Thanks!

Mitch