List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Powerfull Outliner Invention - OOo first!?
From:       Morgan Ohlson <morgan.ohlson () comhem ! se>
Date:       2005-02-24 8:27:23

I imagine writing my outliner (logic text structure) arguments, headlines
etc. into an application that has some different views.

(Perhaps this could be arranged as a template in a Db-applucation?)

#  Tree view:   Text shown as a file tree (something like treepad)

#  Idea /creation view:   Like a Db-form. Put in argument (txt) and easily
chagable point in doc by buttons. Renamable buttons etc.

#  Std txt view:   Document shown as in simple editor with edit symbols.

This app should also have hidden notes, quick bookmarks (ctrl+1 etc.) and
smart structure tools.

Morgan O.