List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: Word count, again....
From:       blabla <blabla1 () cwazy ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-02-07 20:18:36

Robert Vojta wrote:
> Dne po 7. února 2005 11:59 Marco Fioretti napsal(a):
>
>   Look at the Tools - Customize - Status Bar. You'll see list of checkboxes:
>
>   [ ] Page number
>   [ ] Page style
>   [ ] ...
>
>   Why not to have Word count here too? Fully configurable, you can hide/show
> this info and everyone will be happy.

Yep,

I was begging for a word count plus an indication of the cursor's in a
row to be displayed in the status bar at the bottom.

Who needs it? Well, obviously enough of us - especially those who earn a
living with/through words.

I was told that I should learn C+ or C++ or some such thing and write it
myself. Well, good point but not really my line to tell you the truth.

I am glad, however, that this is coming up again 'cos that and word
count and a generally more configurable status bar would be GREAT!!!

Cheers

Ingo