List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: [discuss] OpenOffice 1.9 Beta (2.0) Screens
From:       Sigmascape1 () cs ! com
Date:       2004-12-31 20:21:31

Exactly. Screens are critical, all screens. One of things that drives me nuts is not having screens that I can use to print. This is one of the reasons I decided to put them up, and to go through the process. I hope a lot of people can use the screens. That's the point... using them.

Ahh, the eye of the beholder.

Thanks!

Mitch

Free Content: www.ibiblio.org/sigmaman