List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: NeoOffice/J ROCKS!!!
Date:       2004-11-29 8:06:59

Hrrm...   I don't agree that "the X11 build sucks" - it simply is what it
is and I for one am thrilled that there is a serious competitive option
to MS Office.  Personally, I consider it an absolute pleasure that I get
an opportunity to drop to the UNIX prompt.. ;-)

Like I said, the NeoOffice/J is (to me) the best option going for the
"average OS-X" user, the X11 version has other benefits (most tied to the
fact its running as an X11 app and development) which may be better for
more advanced users.

You have to understand that Aqua (the user interface for OS-X) is very
different from X11.  Choices are good, I am glad to have them.. ;-)

- Greg