List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: [discuss] Re: Re: Re: [native-lang] Project proposal of native language support =?utf-8?q?=09for
From:       Hristo Simeonov Hristov <icobgr () abv ! bg>
Date:       2004-09-30 20:24:56

On 30 09 2004 13:32, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> is about the website hosted at OOo, probably http://bg.openoffice.org,
> this means take the template, translate it. probably customize it a
> little (example: add some specific links)
I have already translate them.

> again, the mailing list should be hosted by openoffice.org, you will
> have to set them from the administrative interface and get some users to
> use them.
We need a mail list.

> a little from both.
> can anyone to answer users questions on the future list
> users@bg.openoffice.org? will anyone ask questions on that list?
Of course. Me, and other people will come when we have set a mail list.

> is about people who will QA your builds, so they need to know Bulgarian,
> to understand what is written there and somewhat familiar with OOo
I got it. I will find a QA leader of our localization build to mentain checking. Till \
then I'll do his job to send task to volantiers to check builds
> probably a more wise approach was to post on this list first
> (discuss@OOo), to find here some supporters and potential contributors
> and after tat to make the proposal for NL project
It was my mistake. I didn't read more carefully the doc for porposing.

--
Hristo Hristov
http://icobgr.hit.bg