List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    math equation editor
From:       shuyingw () cse ! unsw ! edu ! au (Shuying Wang)
Date:       2004-05-31 20:32:54

Hi,

I would like to know if there will be support for copy/cut and paste
functionality for Math(ML) as well as saving a document to XHTML with
embedded MathML instead of the current way of saving to HTML with equations
saved as gifs.

I just joined this list and I'm not sure if this is the best list to ask,
but I saw a thread on math input in this list's archive and I couldn't
find other relevant pages on the website.

--Shuying