List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: [discuss] Hewlett Packard to support 2 open-source companies
From:       Daniel Carrera <dcarrera () math ! umd ! edu>
Date:       2004-05-31 19:59:27

Alexandro Colorado wrote:

>>> Here's a link to an article about HP starting to support MySQL and
>>> JBoss.
>>> Perhaps OpenOffice.org will not be far behind.
>>
>> Perhaps.  But MySQL and JBoss cover very different markets than OOo.
>>
>> Cheers,
>
> Yes but a similar fashion of announcement could come from Novell.

Yes.  Novell sounds like a more likely candidate.  I mean, they already
support OOo development and are migrating thousands of desktops to OOo.  So
the might as well make some PR noise while they're at it.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this  e-mail.
PhD student.   | A significant number of electrons were, however, severely