List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: [discuss] OpenOffice docking
From:       CPH <cphennessy () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2004-03-30 21:19:55

address when you want to discuss topics related to OpenOffice.org.
However please note that it is a moderated email list and most replies *only*
go to the mailing list so you should really consider sending an email to
discuss-subscribe@openoffice.org.
Also if you have a question or problem then users@openoffice.org is the best
address.

Please reply only to discuss@openoffice.org

--
CPH : openoffice.org volunteer

				http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Also please reply *only* to users@openoffice.org, as your responses will
be answered more quickly, more correctly, and shared to help more people.