List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: FWD: end of framemaker for the mac...
From:       Bruce Byfield <bbyfield () axionet ! com>
Date:       2004-03-24 2:25:44

"M. Fioretti" <m.fioretti@inwind.it> wrote

> Looks like there will soon be another class of users looking for a
> Word Processing/DTP alternative. On Mac systems.

There's definitely an opportunity here. As a group, FrameMaker users abhor MS Word, \
and would likely be looking around for any decent alternative.

Moreover, from personal experience, I feel confident in saying that OOo is a close \
match for FrameMaker - in fact, much closer than most people think.

--
Bruce Byfield 604.421.7177
http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield