List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: [discuss] IZ Autopilot
From:       "Alexander S. Koning" <skoning () ch ! its ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2004-01-11 8:16:08

Quoting Daniel Carrera on [discuss] IZ Autopilot (Sunday 11 January 2004
00:44):

Some short comments:

[snip]

> BUG REPORT QUESTIONAIRE :
>
> 1.  On a scale from 1 to 5, 1 being "least" and 5 being "most":
>
> Rate the severytiy of the issue:        1   2   3   4   5
> Rate the reproducibility of the issue:  1   2   3   4   5

I'd flip the scale to match IZ's 1 = high, 5 = low.

> 2.  What is your operating system?
>
> 3.  What version of OpenOffice do you have?

Possibly including both version number and language. Some problems only occur
in specific localized versions.

[rest snipped]

Cheers,

Sander
--
Alexander S. Koning  |  Delft, The Netherlands  |  Linux Counter # 274892