List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Querying info about OpenOffice 1.1 rc features
From:       dballester () kernpharma ! com
Date:       2003-10-31 16:05:57

Hi:
      I read an e mail to this list about something related with OpenOffice
and TCP ( I understand it as some type of OpenOffice tcp service ) Anyone
can point me to info about this?
      And another question: Anybody can point me to be able to convert
documents ( read it like from MS-Word to PDF, but in standalone server
model and without user interacion? May be java calls?

As always TIA

David,