List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: [discuss] File Type: Unknown
From:       CPH <cphennessy () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2003-10-30 0:01:08

On Tuesday 28 October 2003 21:21, utomo wrote:
> When SXW is not associated to OOo because of uninstall, and I try to
> search at internet (win XP default)
> It got me this message
> I hope we can add OOo/SO in the list

Utomo,
	The first site is a Microsoft one so I imagine that they will not be
interested in adding this file extension, but the site they redirect to does
know the file extensions.

--
CPH : openoffice.org volunteer

					http://support.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Also please reply *only* to users@openoffice.org, as your responses will be
answered more quickly, more correctly, and shared to help more people.