From openoffice-discuss Thu Oct 23 17:41:23 2003 From: Matt Needles Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:41:23 +0000 To: openoffice-discuss Subject: Re: [discuss] HTML Message-Id: <3F9812C3.2060701 () bellsouth ! net> X-MARC-Message: https://marc.info/?l=openoffice-discuss&m=111522608524353 Steve Holstein @ InterPrep.com wrote: > > Your list is not doing what mine were, but it is doing something > annoying, which I've recreated at http://interprep.com/test.html. > > My second list on the above page has the

tag on each list item, > which double-spaces everything on the list. On the FIRST list on the > above page I manually removed the

tags. > > Why are

tags in there? I want a nice, single-spaced list. > > Steve The

tags are not the culprit, the paragraph style you use in the lists is the problem. You need to redefine your paragraph style while in HTML Editor so that it has no space after or before the paragraph, and your HTML will follow suit. by generating LI items like this:

  • Bulleted Item

    Otherwise, you can do this: You can then simplify the HTML by deleting the inline style tags and putting a . . . This will function exactly like you expect it to. Matt Needles OpenOffice.org Instructor