List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    autoresponse file error 22
From:       "Eugene Wong" <disposable_eugene () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-05-29 18:11:19

Does anybody have any experience using autoresponse files for custom
installs? I have tried it so much, but I can't seem to get it to work. I'd
like to create a custom install of only Writer. Here is my autoresponse
file:
-----Begin-----
[ENVIRONMENT]
INSTALLATIONMODE=$installtype
INSTALLATIONTYPE=SPECIFY
DESTINATIONPATH=$prefix/$oo_home
OUTERPATH=
LOGFILE=
LANGUAGELIST=<LANGUAGE>

[MODULE_SPECIFY]
MySet_WriterOnly = OpenOffice.org Writer
InstallModuleSet=WriterOnly
InstallProcedure=SelectionProcedure

[PROCEDURES]

Sub SelectionProcedure