List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    quickstart sttempts internet connection at startup
From:       "MattNeedles" <mjnlists () asus ! net>
Date:       2003-03-29 4:51:33

I've searched IssueZilla for this and found issue 254, fixed long ago, it says.  However,  it still does this for me using 644xxx and 1.1beta on both Win98 and WinXP.  I just started up WinXP and it requested the dialup connection, and I accepted.  The taskbar showed the task with the OOo blue icon, so I know it was quickstarter trying to do this.  Why?

Matt