List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    font problems
From:       Manish Shah <shahmani1 () postmark ! net>
Date:       2002-12-22 6:30:40

Hi,
Sometime back I installed openoffice on advice of a close friend. I
my trying to find me feet with this nice piece of software. I am not a
very well-versed/technical person with computers. Now with the
problem.

In the Oo writer I cannot change the type of font type I use nor can
I change the size of the fonts. When I use Oo calc this problem is not
there. How do I change the types I use in Oo writer. In the menu for
fonts I can see only one type of font and that is Times New Roman I
cannot see other font types. I have been using Open office for about a
week now and I have tried to the best of my abilites for an answer to
this problem  But I have not found a solution. If anyone can help me I
will be grateful.

Manish

Manish Shah
shahmani1@postmark.net