List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: [discuss] [OT] Linux, Bluecurve, OOo, and RULE
From:       Marco Fioretti <m.fioretti () inwind ! it>
Date:       2002-12-06 19:28:50

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 22:32:41 at 10:32:41PM -0400, Richard Holt (rholt@telcel.net.ve) wrote:
> Interesting article by Marco Fioretti for those running OOo over Linux
> on less than 500 Mhz machines (and older):
> 	http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6476
> regards,
> Richard.

Thanks to Richard for pointing to my article. I'd just like to note
that the article itself is about what KDE, Gnome (and, indirectly,
even OOo) are doing for a Free desktop, and if the way they are doing
it is indeed the best one. Those concerned with running modern
software on older computers may be more interested instead to the
link to the RULE project at the end of the article itself.

	Thanks again for your time,
					Marco Fioretti