List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Hi, this is Akshay
From:       Akshay Dayal <solar2005 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-07-27 18:21:51

Hi, this is Akshay. I'm fairly new to the OpenOffice
project. I have a question from the website project.
How do you think the website caters towards new users.
What would you like to see for new users on the
website? I'm thinking that a page dedicated to new
users only would be a good idea, as the home page of
the project can be confusing if you're not familiar
with the project itself. Let me know if you have any
suggestions on what a page for new users should look
like, or any other comments.

Thanks,
Akshay